Tuesday 17 October 2017

18 People Who Fucked Up Their Halloween Costumes

I GET MY MONEY FOR NOTHING AND MY CHICKS FOR FREE!

When you dress up as an onion and people think it’s sperm…

SpongeBob, Patrick, and Gary:

SpongeBob, Patrick, and Gary:

"My friends and I were SpongeBob, Patrick, and Gary. We looked great all together, but when separated at parties everyone just asked if I was a unicorn or something."
staceyf42e794401

buzzfeed.com

Onion/sperm:

Onion/sperm:

"Tried to be an onion. Ended up a sperm. Most popular kid in the 5th grade."
joshk41e65fd04

buzzfeed.com

Grass:

Grass:

"One year I went as grass..."
aubriedphillips

buzzfeed.com

Elsa/Anna from Frozen:

Elsa/Anna from Frozen:

"Well this is the costume I had for a musical Once. Guess what that play was. That’s right...Frozen!"
allis4e15ab313

buzzfeed.com

Kidney/kidney stones:

Kidney/kidney stones:

"My friends and I decided last minute to go to a Halloween party on campus but we had no costumes. My friend's boyfriend had just told her he had kidney stones so she wanted to be a kidney stone so she and her friend wore black trash bags while my friend and I wore pink sheets because we were the kidneys. Not great looking costumes but we won most creative!"
emmakayk

buzzfeed.com

Leela from Futurama:

Leela from Futurama:

"This was my attempt at Leela from Futurama. Not seen: the obnoxious amount of purple hair spray I used that just made it look wet. Lesson learned."
rebeccal4b5a1258d

buzzfeed.com

A flying pig:

A flying pig:

clarissac3

buzzfeed.com

Blue Man Group:

Blue Man Group:

"We were going as Blue Man Group, but accidentally bought purple paint."
amandal4dfaa155b

buzzfeed.com

Troll dolls:

Troll dolls:

"My mom dressed us up like the troll dolls. You know, the ones with the tall colorful hair and gem belly buttons? Looks like we got sliced open."
kaylae4e2e8c6e1

buzzfeed.com

Justin Timberlake:

Justin Timberlake:

catherines41ff868f3

buzzfeed.com

Cards Against Humanity:

Cards Against Humanity:

"The easiest and truest Halloween costume I've ever done with my now ex boyfriend."
ashleyc42c71267c

buzzfeed.com

Rubik's Cube:

Rubik's Cube:

"Needless to say but my best friend and I didn’t get boyfriends till college."
meganb443bb575b

meganb443bb575b">buzzfeed.com

"Wrecking Ball" video:

"Wrecking Ball" video:

kerrisawyerp

buzzfeed.com

Whatever they could find:

Whatever they could find:

"Me and my friend just put on whatever we could find to make a costume and this was the result."
robina46869a9bf

buzzfeed.com

Cupcake:

Cupcake:

"When I was 12, my mom tried to make me a cupcake costume hours before Halloween festivities began. When I went trick-or-treating, multiple individuals asked if I was intestines."
wisegirl36

buzzfeed.com

Hipsters:

Hipsters:

"One year we though it would be a really great idea to dress as 'hipsters.' Why did we think that this was a great idea? #hotmessexpress."
brandong4578622a4

buzzfeed.com

Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist:

Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist:

"Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist. My friend wrapped her whole, bare arm, shoulder to fingertips, in duct tape. Trying to take it off afterwards totally sucked!"
cthorpe340

buzzfeed.com

Lieutenant Dan from Forrest Gump:

Lieutenant Dan from Forrest Gump:

"At work, when Halloween comes Monday through Thursday, we dress up. One year, I threw out the idea that my mom be Lt. Dan from Forrest Gump. Makeshift wheelchair from an office chair, two hula hoops, and duct tape.
ashai2

buzzfeed.com


[Read More ...]

GUYS WHO DON'T HAVE CASH DON'T GET LAID! CHANGE THAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment