Monday 10 July 2017

These Women Got Transformed Into Barbie Dolls And Couldn't Believe How Small Their Feet Became

I GET MY MONEY FOR NOTHING AND MY CHICKS FOR FREE!

“What if I see myself as a Barbie and I think that I look better as a Barbie?”

If you had Barbie dolls as a kid, you either spent most of your time cutting their hair or wondering if she was what you would look like as an adult. So the women of Ladylike were more than a little curious... what would our bodies look like if we were styled and photoshopped to look just like our childhood Barbies?

youtube.com

For our Barbie makeovers, Chantel picked her favorite Barbie doll: Sparkle Beach Barbie's friend Sparkle Beach Theresa because that was the doll that bore the closest resemblance to her.

For our Barbie makeovers, Chantel picked her favorite Barbie doll: Sparkle Beach Barbie's friend Sparkle Beach Theresa because that was the doll that bore the closest resemblance to her.

Chantel definitely struggled to find dolls that looked like her as a kid, and so Theresa's tan skin and dark hair meant that she bore at least somewhat of a resemblance to child Chantel... even though she wasn't quite what Chantel was looking for (representation is important for kids, y'all).

BuzzFeed

The Barbie that I (Kristin) chose for my transformation was my childhood favorite Totally Hair Barbie, mostly because I liked to cut all of her totally hair right off.

The Barbie that I (Kristin) chose for my transformation was my childhood favorite Totally Hair Barbie, mostly because I liked to cut all of her totally hair right off.

My mom told me recently that apparently I wrote a letter to Mattel when I was a kid complaining about how Barbies never had brown hair, so maybe I was exacting revenge??

Anyway, I am used to most things not looking like me, so I was expecting a pretty big change after being photoshopped into my Barbie.

BuzzFeed

And for her Barbie transformation, Freddie chose 1980 African-American Barbie, since this was the first black doll in the Barbie universe was named Barbie, and wasn't just a sidekick or a friend.

And for her Barbie transformation, Freddie chose 1980 African-American Barbie, since this was the first black doll in the Barbie universe was named Barbie, and wasn't just a sidekick or a friend.

Also fun: Her gown and her earrings are amaaaaazzzzzing.

BuzzFeed


View Entire List ›


[Read More ...]

GUYS WHO DON'T HAVE CASH DON'T GET LAID! CHANGE THAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment