Wednesday 7 March 2018

People On Twitter Had Some A+ Reactions To A Guy Asking Why His Girlfriend Masturbates After They Have Sex

I GET MY MONEY FOR NOTHING AND MY CHICKS FOR FREE!

“I think she is insatiable.” *side eye*

In a recent sex advice column in the Guardian, an anonymous reader asked why his girlfriend masturbates after they have sex.

In a recent sex advice column in the Guardian, an anonymous reader asked why his girlfriend masturbates after they have sex.

The full question reads, "I have been in a relationship for nine months. I thought the sex was good for us both, but when we finish she tells me to shower. I wondered why, and now I know — she masturbates. She has done it multiple times; I think she is insatiable. What should I do?"

Twitter: @guardian

Twitter: @NonnieBree

Twitter: @Catmatthias

Twitter: @kirstiecatlady

Twitter: @GawdBodyHooper

Twitter: @Mizukiukily

Twitter: @svershbow

Twitter: @whyrntulaughing

Twitter: @KatyKiernan

Twitter: @M3taMy5tique

Basically...

Basically...

Twitter: @fluffymason

STXfilms / Via giphy.com


[Read More ...]

GUYS WHO DON'T HAVE CASH DON'T GET LAID! CHANGE THAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment