Sunday 15 January 2017

43 Thoughts Everyone Has While Shopping At Target

THE SICKEST AND MOST FUNNY SHIRTS EVER!

“I SPY A CLEARANCE RACK. DON’T WORRY, CLEARANCE RACK, I’M COMING.”

BuzzFeed/Target

1. "OK, I need milk, shampoo, and maybe I should look at the school supplies section to see if there’s cool pens."
2. "I just need those things."
3. "Starbucks! Yes, I need coffee to get this started."
4. "I guess it’s kind of pointless to also get a hot dog and a cherry Slurpee since I’m gonna eat dinner soon."
5. "Eh, fuck it."
6. "I wish this lady would get her cart out of the way so I can see those little notebooks in the dollar section."
7. "Must. Fight. Urge. To. Organize. Dollar. Section. Bins."
8. "Oh, candles for sale? Um, yes please."
9. "You’re lucky the candles are on sale, cart lady."
10. "Get a grip. You just came here for the necessities."
11. “30% OFF HANDBAGS? WHAT A DEAL.”

Instagram: @teachingtho


View Entire List ›


[Read More ...]

OFENSIVE STICKERS

No comments:

Post a Comment