Friday 20 January 2017

17 Penis Horror Stories Guaranteed To Make You Laugh

THE SICKEST AND MOST FUNNY SHIRTS EVER!

“I took the term ‘blow job’ literally and blew on it like it was a balloon. He wasn’t amused.”

"Years ago I dated a guy from work and gave him a blow job. He randomly started distancing himself from me, but later on we grabbed drinks. He asked me, 'Do you remember what you had for lunch on Sunday?' I had no idea, but he said, 'You had cashew chicken... I’m allergic to cashews.' Apparently his dick had exploded into a swollen, itchy, red, skin-peeling member from the blow job I gave him. Whoops."

carlyp4

Columbia Pictures

"I occasionally get lockjaw. One time I was giving my boyfriend a blow job – he's quite big and girthy – and my jaw started to hurt. I thought 'fuck it' and kept going, which was a big mistake. It got to the point where I couldn’t open my mouth wide enough to get his dick out, so I had to pry my mouth open with my fingers. Whoops."

shelbeed


View Entire List ›


[Read More ...]

OFENSIVE STICKERS

No comments:

Post a Comment