Friday 27 January 2017

24 Ridiculous Things People Have Actually Believed About Periods

THE SICKEST AND MOST FUNNY SHIRTS EVER!

“My older sister thought you put a tampon between your labia like a hotdog in a bun.”

Warner Bros

"One time a boyfriend asked me to 'turn it off'. I was confused, so I asked him to go further and he explained that he thought women were able to turn it off 'like a tap'. I would have been more angry if he hadn't actually been so shocked when I explained to him that is not the case."

Submitted by Erin Marie O'Connor, Facebook

"A girl I knew in college thought that your period stopped when you took a shower, so you didn't have to worry about drips on the loooong walk from your room down the hallway to the communal bathroom. She learned quickly."

Submitted by Kate Welch, Facebook


View Entire List ›


[Read More ...]

OFENSIVE STICKERS

No comments:

Post a Comment