Sunday 12 November 2017

18 People Who Are Assholes, But Like, Really Funny Assholes

I GET MY MONEY FOR NOTHING AND MY CHICKS FOR FREE!

Tip: Don’t shoot your shot on someone’s anniversary Instagram.

DISCLAIMER: When I say asshole, I mean it in a more "you're a savage," way. Also, I'm saying you're funny.

DISCLAIMER: When I say asshole, I mean it in a more "you're a savage," way. Also, I'm saying you're funny.

So don't be offended!

CBS

This Uber driver:

This Uber driver:

Twitter: @iamalishajo

And this ruthless roommate:

And this ruthless roommate:

Twitter: @Deno_Tron

This brutally honest mom:

This brutally honest mom:

Twitter: @kiansbooshka

And this unfazed grandpa:

And this unfazed grandpa:

Twitter: @_meezy_

This genius conversationalist:

This genius conversationalist:

Twitter: @TommySobieski

This savage bf:

This savage bf:

Twitter: @ohmyyjess

And one more:

And one more:

Twitter: @bellakoval

And this hilarious jerk, who didn't have to call her out like that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚:

And this hilarious jerk, who didn't have to call her out like that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚:

Twitter: @leathershirts


[Read More ...]

GUYS WHO DON'T HAVE CASH DON'T GET LAID! CHANGE THAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment