Friday 3 February 2017

69 Songs You Never Realised Were Actually About Sex

THE SICKEST AND MOST FUNNY SHIRTS EVER!

Nice.

youtube.com

"Too Close" - Next

"Too Close" - Next

"One of my fave songs as a kid. Turns out he’s singing about getting a boner while grinding on a girl. I didn’t realise he meant 'you’re making it hard for me' so literally."

scuzzlebutt

"I thought it was about a guy that wanted to break up with a girl but she was a good dancer and that was 'making it hard' for him to leave her. I was mortified when I heard that song as an adult and realized it was about a boner."

Juliemazur

YouTube: NextVevo / Via youtube.com

"It’s about a woman cheating on her boyfriend with two of his friends… at the same time if you catch my drift."

bcdbff


View Entire List ›


[Read More ...]

OFENSIVE STICKERS

No comments:

Post a Comment