Wednesday 1 February 2017

14 Hilarious Amazon Reviews That Are Just Too Good

THE SICKEST AND MOST FUNNY SHIRTS EVER!

There are people who write reviews, and then there are people who write legacies.

Rico, who just wanted some goddamn personal space.

Rico, who just wanted some goddamn personal space.

"Crafting with Cat Hair: Cute Handicrafts to Make with Your Cat

I purchased this book as I was tired of people sitting too near me on public transport."

reddit.com

This very confused customer.

This very confused customer.

"This review is from: How to Poo on a Date: The Lovers Guide to Toilet Etiquette

I am somewhat disappointed. Despite reading this book cover to cover, my date still refuses to let me poo on her."

reddit.com

This guy who sold one method of transportation for another.

This guy who sold one method of transportation for another.

"Adidas Men Yeezy Boost 350: $1,4578.05–$3,935.50

Sold my car that I need to get to work but damn it was worth it. When you put these on its honestly amazing. You can really feel the sold Honda Accord when I walk. My wife called me dumb because I had to quit my job (obviously can't get there) and my kids ask why they don't get to eat tonight but when I let them put these on their feet, the immediately forgive me. Definate buy."

reddit.com

This clever poem.

This clever poem.

reddit.com


View Entire List ›


[Read More ...]

OFENSIVE STICKERS

No comments:

Post a Comment