Wednesday 27 September 2017

Remember The Guy Who "Ghosted" His GF And Then She Became His Boss? Well, There's An Update

I GET MY MONEY FOR NOTHING AND MY CHICKS FOR FREE!

This fuckin’ guy.

Back in August, our favorite workplace advice blog, Ask a Manager, featured a question that immediately became the stuff of advice-column legend.

Back in August, our favorite workplace advice blog, Ask a Manager, featured a question that immediately became the stuff of advice-column legend.

Antonioguillem / Getty Images

Over the Christmas break, while she was visiting her family, I simply moved out and left the country. I took advantage of the fact that I accepted a job in other country and did not tell her about it. I simply wanted to avoid being untangled in a break-up drama. Sylvia was rather emotional and became obsessed with the relationship, tracking me down, even causing various scenes with my parents and friends. ... I now work as a math teacher in an international school. I have been in other relationships since, so Sylvia is a sort of forgotten history. Sadly, till now. This week, I learnt that our fantastic school director suddenly resigned due to a serious family situation and had to move back to her home country over the summer. The school had to replace her. We are getting a new director. I read the bio of the new boss and googled her and was shocked to discover it is Sylvia. We have not been in touch and do not have any mutual friends anymore. I am not a big fan of social media and had no idea what she had been up to since the unpleasant situation a long time ago.

But it later came out that he had "ghosted" her by JUST UP AND LEAVING THE COUNTRY AFTER THREE YEARS OF DATING AND TWO YEARS OF LIVING TOGETHER.

But it later came out that he had "ghosted" her by JUST UP AND LEAVING THE COUNTRY AFTER THREE YEARS OF DATING AND TWO YEARS OF LIVING TOGETHER.

Uh, that's not "ghosting," my guy. That is relationship obliteration.

Antonioguillem / Getty Images

WELL! WELL WELL WELL. The letter writer sent an update.

WELL! WELL WELL WELL. The letter writer sent an update.

youtube.com


View Entire List ›


[Read More ...]

GUYS WHO DON'T HAVE CASH DON'T GET LAID! CHANGE THAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment